Hollie over at My Blog is My Boyfriend nominated me for the Love-Hate Challenge. To play along, you create a list of 10 things you love, 10 things you hate, and nominate 10 blogs.
I don’t typically play along with these kinds of things, but I figured why the hell not? I’ll go ahead and give it a shot — but I’m going to skip the nominating other blogs part.
10 Things I Love
- A book that grabs me by the eyeballs and won’t let them go (I stole this one from Hollie.)
- Writing a scene that flows nice and smooth, feeling that it fits just right into the story
- Getting a massage
- Ripe and juicy peaches
- Long walks in the woods
- Getting an exercise high at the gym
- Music that feels good
- The sound of rain
- Hanging out with friends
10 Things I Hate
- Traffic jams
- Opening the drawer in the fridge and seeing mold on veggies
- When people say “you know” and “I know, right?” in every other sentence. Actually, no, I don’t know.
- Pop music sung through a voice modulator, which masks lack of talent
- When I can’t remember something
- When someone sees a movie based on a book, and is profusely proud of never having read the book
- People who complain incessantly