A clever A to Z list of writerly idiosyncracies… a fun read.
- A is for Author– something us newbie writers aspire to be.
- B is for Book – we are all writing, editing or publishing one.
- C is forCheese– some of us writers are constantly nibbling on this – sigh!
- D is for Dictionary – a useful tool for some of us.
- E is forE-Book– some us have written some amazing E-Books.
- F is forFiction– a category of literature.
- G is forGuts– we need guts for when we are sending our work out.
- H is forHappy– this is what writing makes us feel….(some of the time).
- I is forImagination– a vital tool for any writer.
- J is forJuxtaposition– a useful writing tool.
- K is forKiss– some us write powerful kissing scenes.
- L is forLove– our love of those little things called ‘words’
View original post 196 more words